Friday, July 08, 2011

World Record for Ruining T-shirt

My new Claymore t-shirt arrived from the USA. I ripped open the package, put it on, and went to look in the mirror.

'Hmm' I thought. 'That's strange. Why is it blood-stained?'

I realised I'd cut myself shaving. I hadn't even noticed before. Only a small nick, but enough to get blood on the t-shirt when I put it on. Sigh. I took it off and put it in the washing machine, thinking that, while I am clumsy and never take care of anything properly, I can usually keep something for more than five seconds before destroying it.

T-shirt currently in washing machine, getting blood rinsed out, I hope.

I seem to have developed an obsession with buying manga t-shirts. Possibly some sort of mid-life crisis effect. While other men are buying sports cars, I'm buying manga t-shirts. Hmm. Well, I am a big fan of Claymore anyway. I'll be pleased with the t-shirt when it's stain-free.



--

Here is an interview with me, and a good review of Lonely Werewolf Girl, on Jalisa Blackman's blog.

--

4 comments:

  1. Blood on a Claymore T seems kind of appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have pretended I'd been sword fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celia5:16 pm

    I know how you feel. I got a free copy of Dante's Inferno at the thrift store and within 30 minutes in my possesion I had ripped the cover off. The painful part? It was from 1892 and worth about $200.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a Claymore fan? Wow, I've recently become one too :)

    Btw, i think Donna got the point :D

    ReplyDelete