Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fetish Story and Fairy Story

Following my last blog, I decided to put the fetish story I wrote for Skin Two magazine on a separate blog, with an adult content warning. There's a link to it from the stories page of my website.

I also put another new story on my site, Rainith the Red. This is a tale about a fairy in London. It's quite a long story. I was commissioned to write it for an anthology, Wicked Pretty Things. However, this anthology proved to be rather ill-fated, and ended up not being published. So I've just decided to put the story on my site.

I used to have more stories on my website but I became bored with them long ago. I'll leave these two stories on there for a while.

I'm currently writing a third book about Kalix, troubled werewolf, which is coming along quite slowly.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:05 pm

    Hooray for stories to read and hooray for another Kalix book. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to hear that you're writing more about Kalix. And I can't wait to read more about the fairies. You're awesome, Martin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Él-Ad11:46 pm

    Thanks for the stories and looking forward to the third novel ("Bad hunter!" Too much! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:55 pm

    yay! we love Kalix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The news about the (whenever) forthcoming Kalix book will get me through a stressful day. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:40 pm

    A BDSM story which mixes lettuce with spanking is to be commended. Too often the comedy element gets left behind in this kind of fiction, but it's been captured well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:06 am

    Can't wait for the third Kalix book!!! Thank you Martin...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just finished Rainith the Red. You write the best fairy stories EVER! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great news! I'll have to go out and buy myself something with Hello Kitty on it to celebrate. :) The good thing about teaching in an elementary school is that nobody looks at you askance for wearing Hello Kitty polka dot socks to work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh new Kalix book. Please please pretty please with green icing and sweet fairy vomit?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your fairy Stories Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Deb, sorry I took so long to publish that comment.

    ReplyDelete