Friday, October 22, 2010

Italian Curse of the Wolf Girl

The Italian edition of Curse of the Wolf Girl - Vex e Kalix - will be published by Fazi Editore on the 26th November. Here's the cover -



It's a really nice cover. Publishers have produced some good artwork for these werewolf books.

I urge people to buy them, thereby enabling me to keep on playing Final Fantasy, watching SpongeBob SquarePants and never having to work again. I'm not one of those people who is driven to keep on writing. I could quite happily lie on the couch in a semi-coma for the next three years.

8 comments:

  1. Great cover! I shall look for it in the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! FINALLY!!! CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:07 pm

    Coming to a store near me!! Ciao Martin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. The subtitle on this edition is "Curse of the Wolf Girls," plural. I wonder why they did that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, it looks like the Italian title for Lonely Werewolf Girl was "Ragazze Lupo" / "Wolf Girls." So I guess they made the decision then. Still strange, though.

    The art is stunning, in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love that cover. It's my favourite so far for CotWG. The model looks perfect. She also looks very young and rather haunted. I want to get hold of this and transplant it on to my UK edition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful artwork! I'm still waiting on the American Kindle edition, alas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cristina2:02 pm

    I just bought it yesterday! XD I hope it's enought for two or three episodes of Spongebob!! XDDD I really love your books!

    ReplyDelete