Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mystique

I watched the 3rd X-Men film on TV, and was horrified at some shocking events. Mystique lost her powers, stopped being a mutant, and stopped being blue! I was appalled. I spent the rest of the film just waiting for her to come back, saying Ha, I'm a blue mutant again! and then start taking revenge on her enemies. But it didn't happen.

I took this very personally, and felt crushed afterwards. The fabulous Mystique is the only reason I watch these stupid X-Men movies. Without her the whole thing is completely pointless. She'd better make a comeback in the next film or I'll have some very harsh words to say about the whole affair.

Poor Mystique. Perhaps she needs me to nurse her back to her full mutant strength. I could see us being happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment