Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Some end of year things

Agoraphobia: Not going so well. Still waiting for next course of therapy. I haven’t been making the effort I should to get over it. Despite this, it’s not quite as severe as it once was. However, I really should be making more effort.

The Good Fairies of New York: Re-issue doing well in USA. Well-reviewed, being reprinted, film rights sold. It will reach Britain in March.

Lonely Werewolf Girl: Crawling nearer to readiness. It will be published some time in 2007. Simon Fraser has drawn a brilliant cover.

Thraxas: I have a rough draft of a new Thraxas novel finished. This needs a lot more work, but I’m not doing this work just now because of the extreme slowness of negotiations between my agent and Baen. Why this has taken so long, I don’t know.

Lying on couch watching TV: I’m doing well at this. Have many new cable channels. Unfortunately most of my favourite programmes ended. I’m currently awaiting new series of Veronica Mars, The OC, The Sopranos, Curb your Enthusiasm and probably a few others. I notice The Simpsons just isn’t that good any more.

Football: Some frustrating times for Arsenal. Many poor performances this season. Some signs of recent revival however.

No comments:

Post a Comment