Saturday, December 16, 2006

Publishing my blog / Suzy, Led Zeppelin and Me

I spent the day tidying up the copy of Suzy, Led Zeppelin and Me I have on my computer. I'm sending this electronic version to my agent. Encouraged by the success of the re-printed Good Fairies, there are some publishers who want to see it, but neither myself nor my agent has any spare copies left.

I'd be pleased if we found another publisher for Suzy, Led Zeppelin and Me. I thought it was a good book, and I don't think that about all my books, by any means. In fact, I hate some of them. But I like Suzy Led Zeppelin. It would have sold more copies if the publisher hadn't gone out of business. Ho Hum.

I'm now publishing my blog in two places, on myspace and on blogger.com. I thought about this for ages, wondering if it was a good idea or not, before realising, that with billions of bloggers in the world, no one actually cares where I publish my blog. But I am good at agonising for ages over things no one else will care about.

Have painful burn on finger, the result of clumsy attempt to pick up lamp and somehow managing to jam my finger against the hot light bulb. This was remarkably painful, and remained sore for a long time. It was for instance, more painful that jamming my forearm against the hot grill pan, something I've done on numerous occasions. I am quite used to clumsy household accidents, being quite clumsy. I’m so prone to household accidents it's probably a miracle I've survived this long.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:43 pm

    I really liked suzy led zeppelin and me...Zeppelin rule!!

    ReplyDelete